On 8 and 9 July in Massa Lubrense, on the occasion of the Limoni in Festa 2023, it will be held an interesting tasting itinerary with a lemon menu to taste in the streets of Massa Centro.
To participate in the tasting itinerary you can buy tickets in a stand located opposite the headquarters of the Pro Loco in Massa Lubrense. The ticket costs 15 euros and can be used on both days, Saturday 8 July and Sunday 9 July. Tickets sales will start at 18:30 and will end at 22:00 and they can be used from 19:00 to 22:30.
The tickets will consist of 11 detachable coupons, each coupon for a different tasting. To receive the corresponding tasting, you will need to go to the shops indicated along the tasting itinerary.
How the tasting itinerary takes place
The tasting itinerary takes place in this way:
- Restaurant Il Cantuccio – lemon caciottina;
- Grace Kitchen Bar – lemon arancini;
- La Terra delle Sirene – glass of wine;
- La Terra delle Sirene – lemon cheese;
- Butcher Aniello Bread – lemon balls;
- Restaurant La Primavera – lemon risotto;
- Pizzeria Pulecenella – lemon pizza;
- Sport Bar – limoncello;
- Millevoglie Bar – delizia al limone;
- Di Sarno Bar – lemon ice cream;
- Ladies Bar – lemon granita.
Participating in the tasting itinerary with the lemon menu, you will have the opportunity to walk through the whole center of Massa. Along the way, you can see craft markets and local products and the town’s hotspots where the exhibitions are set up, becoming completely immersed in the festive atmosphere of the event.
The exhibitions in the streets of the city center will be:
- Ceramics of the Castle: exhibition of ceramic works;
- RecuperArte: solo exhibition of the artist Giovanni Parlato;
- Palazzo Vespoli: “Craftsmanship is Art” by UniTre;
- Boutique La Terra delle Sirene: special offer for the “Mermaidland tour”.
This event is part of “Omaggio alla bellezza”, a series of summer events promoted by the municipal administration of Massa Lubrense.
Also there will be entertainment; both evenings will be enlivened by the performances of great artists like Foja, the Italian folk-rock band born in Naples that will perform in the concert “Miracoli e Rivoluzioni” on July 8 at 21.00, blending traditional Neapolitan sounds with contemporary influences and Paolo Caiazzo, the comedian who on July 9 at 21.00 will perform in the show “Eppure sorrido” in which he will propose hilarious sketches and monologues.
For more information just look at the program of both evenings of an event that will satisfy not only the view with themed installations, the craft market and the typical products, but also the ears and the palate with an explosion of taste, local culture and tradition thanks to the lemon tasting itinerary.
In conclusion we wait for you in Massa Lubrense to celebrate together this citrus and its beneficial properties, its color and fragrance, that are part of the precious heritage of the Sorrento peninsula.