Free beaches reservationCategory:Blog,Featured
In order to comply with the rules of social distancing (ISS COVID-19 Report, No. 36/2020), access to free beaches is regulated by the Municipality of Massa Lubrense. It is necessary, for residents and non-residents, to get a reservation.
- Area Marina Protetta Punta Campanella:
Marina del Cantone
- da Taverna del Capitano al pontile: Cooperativa Sant’Antonio +393318572856 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- da Bar Bagni Mimì al Cantuccio: Bar Bagni Mimì +390818081174 – email@example.com
- Associazione Torca – Crapolla firstname.lastname@example.org
The beaches that are not listed are only for residents.
Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance.
It is possible to book up to twice a week per person, in order to give the possibility to go to the beach to a greater number of people.
The following rules remains valid for everyone:
- respect for social distancing of at least 1 meter;
- responsibility for supervising the distancing of children too;
- frequent personal hygiene measures, cleaning and disinfection of hands;
- respiratory hygiene: sneezing and/or coughing in paper tissues or in the elbow;
- use of masks when the spacing measures are difficult to maintain (the masks must be disposed of with unsorted waste).