Campania Express 2018: dall’11 marzo al 14 ottobreCategory:Blog,Featured
On 2018 the Campania Express, the tourist train between Naples and Sorrento, will be active from March 11 to October 14th.
The Campania Express train is air-conditioned, has video surveillance and 144 seats, plus four for the disabled. It’s a fast and comfortable connection that takes visitors directly into the heart of some of the major tourist attractions of the Region: Sorrento, Vico Equense, Castellammare di Stabia (Faito cableway), Pompeii, Oplonti, Ercolano and Naples.
Tickets can be purchased online at the EAV website
Campania Express 2018 schedule:
- Naples – Sorrento: € 15.00 round trip | € 8.00 one way
- Naples – Ercolano: 7.00 € round trip | € 4.00 one way
- Naples – Villa Misteri: 11,00 € round trip | € 6.00 one way
- Sorrento – Villa Misteri: 7.00 € round trip | € 4.00 one way
- Sorrento – Ercolano: 11.00 € round trip | € 6.00 one way
- Ercolano – Villa Misteri: 7,00 € round trip | € 4.00 one way
The round trip ticket allows you to make the return journey on a different date of the outward journey. On the date of the outward and/or return journey, it allows you to get off at the intermediate stops and then continue your journey. In this case, the reservation does not guarantee the availability of seating in the intermediate sections.
You must be logged in to post a comment.